- This event has passed.
Leading through Values with ILM
February 10, 2022 @ 9:30 am - 10:15 am
- Sally Eley, Director of the City & Guilds Foundation (Chair)
- Anna Sheard, Strategic Commercial Manager, City & Guilds
- Candice Gardner, Education Manager, Dermalogica
- Kate Ross, Learning Leader and Development Coach at IBM UK Early Professionals Programmes
Let’s talk about values in leadership
In October 2021, ILM published Leading through Values, a report researching the importance of values. The report features case studies from a number of businesses, exploring what values mean for them, how values are being brought to life in everyday operations and how they’ve withstood the challenges faced during the pandemic. We discovered that company values are an integral part of their leadership models and ultimately play an essential role in:
- Defining organisational purpose and goal
- Standardising strategy and operational delivery
- Directing learning and development
- Performance management
- Talent attraction, recruitment and retention
- Improving customer relations
Director of the City & Guilds Foundation, Sally Eley, was joined by contributors from the report to dissect how company values are the philosophies and principles that inform culture and enable them to achieve their organisational purpose and drive business. Watch the webinar below!